Innovation Cybersecurity Ecosystem at BLOCK71 (ICE71), a Singapore-based cybersecurity entrepreneur hub, has unveiled the 10 startups that got funding through its ICE71 Accelerate program. The companies, which received roughly US$22,000 each, hail from Singapore, India, Turkey, Vietnam, the UK, and the US.
The startups were introduced at this year’s ICE71 Accelerate Demo Day in Singapore, where they pitched their ideas and technologies to investors and cybersecurity leaders. After Demo Day, ICE71 will continue to support the selected 10 through further fundraising, product development, and commercial expansion, according to a statement.
Here are the cybersecurity startups from ICE71 Accelerate’s second cohort.• 689Cloud uses rights management technology to protect, track, and control access rights on externally shared digital documents, preventing data leaks and unauthorized redistribution of confidential data.
• Aversafe provides credential issuance and verification network services that connect employers, individuals and credential issuers together to prevent forgery and counterfeiting of credentials and licenses.
• Blue Phish provides an online platform of e-learning modules to drive cybersecurity awareness and play a part in reducing the number of cyber attacks that – 95% of the time – are created due to human error .
• GuardRails makes open-source security tools, which have been tuned to only report high-impact security issues, available in GitHub Pull Requests.
• Infra builds automated solutions for assessment and intelligence without the need for security analysts.
• Keyless provides a privacy-first platform for authentication and identity management driven by secure biometrics.
• Loki provides cloud-based, single point management cybersecurity and network management services for small and medium-sized enterprises using SD-WAN technology in SaaS model.
• OneKIY addresses data privacy and security and runs on a decentralized, user-controlled security system. Coupled with an applications marketplace, users can download relevant apps to take full advantage of their KIY (keep it yourself) token.
• PhishBase operates as a mail transfer agent that analyzes emails flowing in and out of the system.
• Seconize offers an enterprise IT risk assessment product that identifies cyber risks and translates them to continuous business impact.
A partnership between Singtel Innov8 and the National University of Singapore’s NUS Enterprise, ICE71 also said that it’s now accepting applications for the third cohort of its accelerator program.